Do you have a corner in your kitchen that’s just collecting dust?
Maybe you don’t know what to do with it, or maybe you’ve tried a few ideas but they haven’t worked out.
Well, we’ve got six corner cabinet ideas for you that are sure to inspire!
Whether you’re looking for more storage space or want to add some visual interest to your kitchen, these ideas will help.
So get ready to transform that forgotten corner into something amazing!
1: Lazy Susan cabinets
Lazy Susan cabinets are a great way to make the most of your corner space.
They’re perfect for storing things like spices, canned goods, and other small items.
And because the shelves rotate, you’ll always be able to reach what you need without having to move everything around.
- Easy to access everything
- Can be used for a variety of things
- Makes the most of your space
- Things can get lost in the back
- Can be difficult to organize
If you’re looking for an easy way to store things and make the most of your space, lazy Susan cabinets are a great option.
But if you’re someone who likes to keep things organized, they might not be the best choice.
2: Accordion cabinet doors
Accordion cabinet doors are a great way to add some visual interest to your kitchen.
They open up completely, so you’ll have easy access to everything inside.
And when they’re closed, they create a sleek and modern look.
- Easy to open and close
- Can add visual interest to your kitchen
- Create a sleek and modern look
- Not as much space inside when closed
- May be more difficult to keep clean
Typically, accordion doors are made of wood or metal.
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly option, bamboo is a great choice.
3: Floor to ceiling cabinets
Floor to ceiling cabinets are one of the best ways to make use of every inch of space in your kitchen.
They come in a variety of colors and styles to match any kitchen’s decor.
If you’re looking for more storage or just want to add a focal point to your kitchen, consider installing some corner cabinets.
- A lot of extra storage space
- Variety of colors and styles
- Great functionality
- Can be difficult to install
- Can be expensive
Floor to ceiling cabinets typically come in two different varieties: base cabinets and wall cabinets.
Base cabinets are the lower cabinets that sit on the floor, while wall cabinets are the upper cabinets that are mounted on the wall.
Corner base cabinets are usually 24 inches wide, while corner wall cabinets are 30 inches wide.
4: Glass cabinets
Glass cabinets are a great way to show off your dishware and add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen.
If you have limited counter space, consider installing corner cabinets to make the most of your kitchen layout.
You can also use corner cabinets to store spices, cookbooks, or other small items.
For a more rustic look, try using reclaimed wood or antique cabinets.
- Makes your dishware collection visible
- Adds sophistication to your kitchen
- Can be used to store spices, cookbooks, or other small items
- Rustic options are available
- Requires more cleaning and maintenance than other options
- Glass can be broken or cracked
5: Open corner shelving
Open corner shelving is one way to take advantage of an empty corner in your kitchen.
You can use these shelves to store cookbooks, spices, or even small appliances.
If you’re short on space, open shelving can help your kitchen feel more open and airy.
- Can help open up a small kitchen
- Makes it easy to grab what you need
- Can be customized to your needs
- Not much storage space
- Things can get dusty
- Not as private as closed cabinets
These shelves can be made of any material, but wood or metal shelves are the most popular.
You can find these shelves at most home improvement stores.
6: Angled drawer cabinets
Angled drawer cabinets are one of the most popular types of corner cabinets.
They offer easy access to items stored in the back of the cabinet and can be used in a variety of ways.
One way to use an angled drawer cabinet is to store spices in the back of the cabinet and pots and pans in the front.
This way, you can easily access both when cooking.
- Easy to access items stored in the back of the cabinet
- Can be used in a variety of ways
- Some items may be difficult to reach in the back of the cabinet
- Angled drawer cabinets can be expensive
Corner cabinets can be a great way to use space in your kitchen, and there are many different styles of corner cabinets to choose from.
We’ve looked at six different types of corner cabinets in this blog post, so you can get an idea of what might work best for your kitchen.
What type of corner cabinet do you think would work best in your kitchen?